Sunflower seeds, Safflower seeds, Buckwheat, Wheat, Whole maize, Peanut
- Sunflower seeds: there are three kinds of sunflower seeds; striped sunflower seeds, black sunflower seeds and/or small sunflower seeds which provide the essential fat and a good source of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Manganese Selenium, Iron and Zinc and a very good source of Vitamin E
- Sunflower seeds: contains the fat acid such as Linoleic acid, Linolic acid, Oleic acid, and B-carotenewhich is the precursor for vitamin A (Pro Vitamin A) making the bird healthy and increasing the strong immune system
- Buckwheat: providing many essential nutrients such as Flavonoids, the excellent antioxidants, Rutin, Magnesium Lecithin, Amino acid, Vitamin A, B and C. These nutrients will make your bird's nerve, digestion breeding system, blooding system and immune system healthy.
- Wheat: helping the better blood flow and recovering the digestion and excretory systems
- Maize: the high energy seeds with Phosphorus, Vitamin B1 and Niacin
- Peanut: containing Protein, Vitamins and Fiber